We endeavour to lodge delivery of parcels ordered within 2 business days. All parcels are sent via Australia Post. The estimated timeline of delivery is dependent on the location as per Australia Post timeline. The delivery timeline below is correct as on 23 April 2016.
For more accurate delivery times, please go to Australia Post.
Delivery within the same state
Posted for delivery
|Delivery time estimate (business days)|
Within metropolitan areas of capital cities, or within the same city or town or an adjacent city or town in the same state
|Between a metropolitan area of capital city and a country location||
|Between country locations||
Delivery between states
|Posted for delivery||Delivery time estimate (business days)|
|Between Sydney/Brisbane, Sydney/Melbourne, Melbourne/Canberra or Melbourne/Adelaide||2-3 days|
|Between Sydney/Adelaide, Melbourne/Brisbane, Melbourne/Tasmania or Adelaide/Canberra||3-4 days|
|Between other capital cities||5-6 days|
We hope that you like your ethical purchase. In the event something went wrong with your purchase, please let us know within 7 days of receiving the item.
We accept returns for items that meet the following conditions:
- Goods must be in their original condition with tags attached.
- Goods must not be used, worn or washed.
- Goods were damaged or faulty.
- Goods not what you ordered.
Step 1: Contact us first before returning the item.
Step 2: Return the item. Please note that postage costs for both initial delivery and return will not be refunded. Also note that it is your responsibility to select a postage option with tracking for your return as we can not take responsibility for parcels that do not arrive to us.
Step 3: We will send replacement items to you free of charge. If the items requested in exchange are not available or further payment is required we will contact you. Exchange goods will be sent to you via Australia Post. Please allow up to 7 days for your return to be processed and replacements to be dispatched.
If replacement item is out of stock, we will issue an online code which you can use in your next online purchase with us.
Cancellations or changes
If you’d like to cancel or change your order, please contact us as soon as possible. We cannot change or cancel an order once it has entered the postage process.
If you have any questions about delivery and returns, feel free to contact us.
Our Express Checkout is a secure ecommerce platform, WooCommerce.
All payments are processed by PayPal.
Once you’ve placed your order, you will get an email confirming your order’s been received. We will endeavour to lodge your order for delivery within 2 business days of receiving order and payment.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
- Type of personal information collected
Personal Information: The type of personal information we collect may include we will require information such as your first name and surname, email address, phone number and delivery and billing addresses in order for us process your order efficiently.
- Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
- Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information for purposes including to provide our products and services to you, and as required by law.
- Access to and correction of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
- Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
- Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
www.myfairbaby.com.au ABN: 13 419 622 894
Last update: 9 May 2016
Website Term of Use
WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
My Fair Baby
The term ‘My Fair Baby’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to My Fair Baby, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 13 419 622 894, Victoria. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Victoria.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.